New Opportunities for US Data on SeismicZone. Get your proprietary 2D and 3D on the map.
Your seismic data assets could be earning valuable return, if exposed to the right markets. We are excited to have new opportunities on SeismicZone for geoscience buyers and sellers in the market for 2D and 3D seismic data.
4,700 visitors to the website in past year
- Added 2,391,748 miles of 2D seismic data
- Added 129,961 square miles of 3D seismic data
- Loading 1.5 million square miles of interpretation projects
- Expanding into gravity, magnetic and well data domains
- Regions with more data include Permian, Eagle Ford and Anadarko
If you have not had a chance to check out the new SeismicZone News page, it has all of the latest updates on new data, new partnerships and new insights.
- Seismic Data Partnership Working for You – AccuMap and SeismicZone
- 3D Seismic Data Disposition Now on SeismicZone Map
Data quality, ownership and entitlements are important issues to consider when making your proprietary 2D and 3D seismic data available for license. We are excited to be able to introduce our new Hands-On Data Webinar series, where one of our subsurface consultants will present best practices and workflows to help you better manage your proprietary data and get it ready for the marketplace. Each webinar will be available on-demand following a live session. Visit the webinar page on the Katalyst website to register for the latest webinar or to view a past recording.
© 2022 SeismicZone | All Rights Reserved.